Al Jaddaf is located in western Dubai in the district of Bur Dubai. The E11 Sheikh Rashid road forms the northern boundary and the E66 Oud Metha Road defines the western boundary. To the east and south the area is bounded by the Dubai Creek. Al Khail Road crosses the area.
|Plot Size (Sq.Ft)||Price / Sq.Ft (AED)||Built Up Area (Sq.Ft)||Total Price (Sq.Ft)||Plot Use|
|11,671.95 sq. ft.||800||11,671.95 sq. ft.||9,300,000||Mixed Use|
1. A sub-community in Bur Dubai
2. Meeting point of the two parts of Dubai Creek, Deira, and Bur Dubai
3. Located to the west of Dubai Creek
4. Home to Al Wasl Football Club and Zabeel Stadium
5. Easy access to other parts of Dubai thanks to the Sheikh Rashid Road and Al Khail Road
6. 10-20 minutes away from other popular districts, such as Downtown Dubai, Dubai Festival City, Bur Dubai, and Deira
Al Jadaf enjoys a prime location in the heart of Dubai. Therefore, one can expect an active lifestyle and happening surroundings.